[protege-discussion] Protege Support Mailing List Changes

Jennifer Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Thu Jan 30 11:31:32 PST 2014

Dear Protege Community,

The purpose of this email is to inform you of some upcoming changes to
our free support mailing lists.  Over the last two decades, the number
of Protege mailing lists has proliferated beyond what is practical for
our modestly sized team to maintain.  On Monday, February 3rd, all of
our support mailing lists will be condensed to the following two options:

*protege-user*

End user support for all versions of the WebProtege and Protege Desktop
applications. /Anyone currently subscribed to protege-discussion,
protege-owl, p4-feedback, and/or webprotege-feedback will be
automatically moved to the protege-user list./  If you have concerns
about the volume of email on protege-user, please note that you will
have the option of modifying your subscription to digest mode.  If you
wish to unsubscribe from any of our support lists before February 3rd,
please do so via the list information pages at the bottom of this
correspondence.

*protege-dev*

Developer support for all versions of WebProtege and Protege Desktop.
/Please note that no one will be automatically subscribed to this
list./  If you have questions about Protege source code, developing
plug-ins for Protege, programmatic access of ontologies from your
applications, etc., please subscribe yourself via the list information
page to post your questions:

We look forward to continuing our efforts to support and interact with
you on our new lists.

Best Regards,
The Protege Team

protege-discussion: