[protege-owl] Running JessTab in Protegé 3.2

Teresa Carcelén Fernández tcarcelen at gmail.com
Fri Sep 1 01:48:08 PDT 2006

Hi all,
I´m new with protegé 3.2. I´m trying to use the Jess Tab. I´ve downloaded
Jess61p8.zip and I´ve pasted "jess.jar" in the folder Plugins of Protegé
I get: Error loading Jess. Is the Jess JAR in the Protege-OWL plugin
directory? I´ve added the path in the CLASSPATH

When I try to I enable SWRL and activate Jess, I get :"Unable to activate
the Jess rule engine"

Can anyone help me?

Best regards
Teresa