[protege-owl] Any full-fledged reasoner supports datatype property through APIs?

Tao Guo taoguo1 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 3 22:21:37 PDT 2006

I've been using protege OWL-API on my project and found the DIG interface
does not fully meet my requirements on datatype restriction reasoning.
Pellet meets the requirement through APIs at this point but supports
Mahcester's OWL-API as the input model only. Is there any one know how to
map ontologies from Protege OWL-API to Manchester's OWL-API? Or, is there
another reasoner can work together with Protege OWL-API in the API level and
supports datatype restriction?

Thanks you in advance,

Tao Guo