[protege-owl] 'see-also' property

Wojciech Górka wgorka at iss.pl
Sun Sep 3 23:44:05 PDT 2006

Hello!

I am using OWL-DL and I would like to express that MyClass1 is somehow
collaborated with MyClass2. It shouldn't have effect in any classification,
but it should be simple link beteween two classes. So I'm looking for sth.
like rdfs:seeAlso, but when I tried to use it in Protege there was only
possibility to point on individual of some class. Is that Protege
restriction? Or maybe I should use sth. different?

Thank you for any advice

Regards

Wojtek