[protege-owl] String return instead of a Slot when setting ":SLOT" slot after reloading an ontology

Samson Tu swt at stanford.edu
Mon Sep 4 12:19:05 PDT 2006

Hans.Schevers at csiro.au wrote:

I am not sure what you are trying to do. :NAME is a core Protege system
slot. It is not an instance of rdf:Property. Using Protege's core API to
assert it as the value of slotProperty, it seems to me, violates the
range restriction of slotProperty. I am not surprised that Protege can't
save and reload the project properly.

Samson

Samson Tu                    email: swt at stanford.edu