[protege-owl] Remove from mailing list

McEvoy, Neil Neil.McEvoy at east-ayrshire.gov.uk
Wed Sep 6 01:31:05 PDT 2006

Hello Stanford,

Could you please remove me from the mailing list I'm being inundated
with email and don't have time to read them all.

This is third time I've requested removal, please help.

Neil McEvoy

Systems Support

Roads & Transportation Divsion

East Ayrshire Council

Tel: 01563 57 64 73

This email is privileged, confidential and subject to copyright.
Any unauthorised use or disclosure of its content is prohibited.
The views expressed in this communication may not necessarily
be the views held by East Ayrshire Council.
See our Terms & Conditions as published at
http://www.east-ayrshire.gov.uk.