[protege-owl] 'see-also' property

Massimo Coletti mailing.coletti at finnat.it
Wed Sep 6 04:28:03 PDT 2006

Wojciech Górka ha scritto:
> Hello!
>
> I am using OWL-DL and I would like to express that MyClass1 is somehow
> collaborated with MyClass2. It shouldn't have effect in any classification,
> but it should be simple link beteween two classes. So I'm looking for sth.
> like rdfs:seeAlso, but when I tried to use it in Protege there was only
> possibility to point on individual of some class.
If your create the rdfs:seeAlso property using the "object" icon (allows
you to select an existing resource), then you select Thing class, and
filter "AllAsserted instances" you will see a list of objects including
the defined classes, so you can select the class you want to link.

Massimo

unauthorized and may be illegal.