[protege-owl] MySql JDBC Driver and Database problem

Congmin min marlonmin at gmail.com
Wed Sep 6 07:25:50 PDT 2006

Yes, you can load small files and then convert to database. but we are
supposed to be able to directly create a database withouth first load the
file, because somethmes the file is too large.

I think these are the steps to directly create database but an exception was
thrown:
1) file
2) create new project
3) owl/rdf database