[protege-owl] Bug ? Hiding identifyers for owl classes with set lang attributes for rdfs:labels does not work for owl-imported ontologies

Trish Whetzel whetzel at pcbi.upenn.edu
Wed Sep 6 08:11:14 PDT 2006

Hi Daniel,

Following-up on this list as well.

I am not sure that this is a bug.  As mentioned earlier on the fugo-devel
list, there were some problems with the terms added into the
ontology, either they did not have a unique identifier or the Language
atttribute for the rdfs:label was not set. I gather from your
response here that both of the ontologies that you are working with
have the protege:defaultLanguage attribute set with the value 'en' AND
the value of 'en' for each term in the rdfs:label.  This resolves step 1
of the debugging effort. As for step 2, I will send/post a modified
version of the FuGO.owl file later this evening. Can you then test the
import with this version and report back so that we can confirm whether
this resolves the problem that you are seeing?

Trish