[protege-owl] Tutorial for using SPARQL with OWL.

Schmitz, Jeffrey A Jeffrey.A.Schmitz at boeing.com
Wed Sep 6 09:24:45 PDT 2006

Here's a decent one...

http://www-128.ibm.com/developerworks/library/j-sparql/

I no expert by any means, but I think  you'll just have to search for
the instances type properties with the appropriate classes as the
subjects.  I don't think there is any shortcut that will work
automatically as new subclasses are added to the ontology.  You just
have to search for each possible subclass unless you want to build your
query somehow based on the ontology model itself.