[protege-owl] Remove JessTab instances from projects

Antonino Lo Bue (gmail) ninokeys at gmail.com
Thu Sep 7 03:40:35 PDT 2006

Hi, I'm using Protege 3.1.1 with OWL plugin  and JessTab; When I use JessTab
to modify the OWL ontology using rules, the plugin write into the OWL file
instances of Jess stuff, when finished I can't save the file because if I do
this the file can't be reopened (It generates errors).
How can I delete all Jess instances, or make Jess unable to write in the OWL
file and into the .pins .pont files?

I know that visualizing hidden frames I can manually delete all the
JESS...XXX instances but in my project all the Jess classes can't be
deleted.

There is a non-manual method? It is a bug?

Thanks

Antonino Lo Bue