[protege-owl] restrictions

Daniel Goergen daniel.goergen at
Thu Sep 7 05:41:48 PDT 2006

I have a question concerning restrictions in OWL.
My model contains a Statemachine and a property hasStates.
There are different types of states (Start, End, Normal and Decision).

Now there are several restrictions because of the definition of a state

* It has minimum one state (excluding start, end and decision states). =>
hasStates some NormalState
* It has exactly one start state
* It has minimum one end state

Is there a way to combine this in one restriction on hasStates? or another

I don´t want to use more properties like hasEndstates and hasStartState
because I am using Graph Widget populate the model.

thanks for reading :O)