[protege-owl] reasoner error

Daniel Goergen daniel.goergen at biotronik.com
Fri Sep 8 02:25:56 PDT 2006

Hello!

when i try to run racer pro I always get: DIG Reasoner Error: Only
integers, floats, booleans, or strings expected as values. [ID: ]

I wasn´t able to figure out what that means.

Another question: When I use datatype properties like hasName (string)
does this automatically mean my ontology is in OWL-Full?

Is is correct that with OWL-DL you can´t tag restrict a datatype property
to be "single required"?

sorry for asking so much questions

Daniel