[protege-owl] restrictions

Massimo Coletti mailing.coletti at
Fri Sep 8 03:01:34 PDT 2006

I don't think that is possible without coding at least a subproperty
hasStartState with restriction(cardinality(1)). Then you can add
someValue restrictions on the main property for EndState and normalState
(all subclasses of State).

In the form, you will have to fill a "standard" widget with the start
state, then it will appear in the graph, and you can populate the graph
with the other states.

.. well I am not a guru :-)