[protege-owl] R: reasoner error

Paolo Giuseppe De Luca p.deluca at
Fri Sep 8 05:47:51 PDT 2006

Hello Daniel,
Check for some empty datatype property in order to workaroud the Dig
Reasoner error with racer Pro.

  -----Messaggio originale-----
  Da: protege-owl-bounces at
[mailto:protege-owl-bounces at]Per conto di Daniel Goergen
  Inviato: venerdì 8 settembre 2006 11.26
  A: protege-owl at
  Oggetto: [protege-owl] reasoner error

  when i try to run racer pro I always get: DIG Reasoner Error: Only
integers, floats, booleans, or strings expected as values. [ID: ]

  I wasn´t able to figure out what that means.

  Another question: When I use datatype properties like hasName (string)
does this automatically mean my ontology is in OWL-Full?

  Is is correct that with OWL-DL you can´t tag restrict a datatype property
to be "single required"?

  sorry for asking so much questions