[protege-owl] R: reasoner error

Paolo Giuseppe De Luca p.deluca at tno.it
Fri Sep 8 07:36:08 PDT 2006

Daniel,
(indepentently from what Michel and Massimo say)
I experienced that if you have an individual with datatype property asserted
on empty value you can get that DIG Reasoner error. HAve you any individual?
Then if in your owl file you have somethig like

<your_datataype_property></your_datataype_property>
instead of
<your_datataype_property>somedata here</your_datataype_property>

you'll get that error.

bye Again
paolo