[protege-owl] Having Trouble Compiling SWRL-Jess Bridge

Tania Tudorache tudorache at
Tue Sep 12 19:10:21 PDT 2006

In Protege 3.2,  finding/loading imported ontologies may be controlled
in the ontology repository. You can find it in the GUI in the OWL Menu
-> "Ontology repositories.."

Further documentation, you find here: