[protege-owl] Remove JessTab instances from projects

Tania Tudorache tudorache at stanford.edu
Tue Sep 12 19:29:40 PDT 2006

OK, if this did not work, then here is the extreme solution: enable the
ClsesTab from the Configuration menu (not the OWLClsesTab, but the
frames ClsesTab). In the Project -> Configure window, in the Options
Tab, enable the "Display Hidden Frames". Then, go in the (frames)
ClsesTab and look for the :JESS classes. You should see them in the
class tree (I think under :SYSTEM-CLASS). In the IndividualsTab, try to
delete the :JESS instances. If it does not work, enable also the
"InstanceTab" and try again to delete them.

If you don't solve the problem in this way, then send me the OWL file
and I will try to delete the instances for you. I really don't
understand how they got in the OWL file.

Tania