[protege-owl] transitive queries

alexandra ahouandjinou yorubasunset at yahoo.fr
Wed Sep 13 08:06:11 PDT 2006

Hello !

  I'm trying to do transitive queries with SPARQL in Protege 3.2 beta. For example I 'm trying to say that a fonction is bound to a genericpiece and a genericpiece is bound to a indicepiece and so a function is bound to an indicepiece.
  I'm just trying to get   the indicepiece wich are bound to function.

   SELECT ?FCT ?PG ?PI
  WHERE { ?Fonction:desfct ?FCT.
                   ?PieceGenerique:despg ?PG.
                    ?PieceIndicee:despie ?PI.
                 ( ?FCT==?PG && ?FCT== ?PI ) }

  It doesn't work !! Have you got any idea  of doing transitive queries with sparql in Protege ?
   I notice that my ontologie contains no subclass. Do you think it still possible.

  Thank for advance.
  Alexandra