[protege-owl] SWRL-Condition editor

Sheri Stirtzinger sstirtzinger at securboration.com
Wed Sep 13 12:14:25 PDT 2006

Hi,

I am trying to learn how to write SWRL conditions.  My Protégé 3.2_beta

project, however, does not seem to save my condition after I enter it.

No error is produced and the condition seems to be ok (check is green),

but if I leave the SWRL-Condition editor and then return, I have

nothing in the window. Is there anyone who can give me a hint as to

what I need to set or import?

I managed to import the CongoExample.owl and create my same SWRL condition
within that project using the Protégé 3.2_beta and it was saved.  I examined
the 2 projects to see if I could ascertain what was being imported to see if
I could tell why my new project will not save the condition and I was unable
to find the clue.

Thanks.