[protege-owl] Storing ontologies.

Schmitz, Jeffrey A Jeffrey.A.Schmitz at boeing.com
Wed Sep 13 13:14:40 PDT 2006

Hi Marisa,

   It looks like your main class may not be in a directory in accordance with its package name.  If you have your OWLDemo.java file in your Eclipse project's top level folder, you need to delete the package declaration at the top of OWLDemo.java, or else move it down into the com/demo/application directory under you Eclipse project directory.

Jeff