[protege-owl] Hiding identifyers, lang set lang attributes for rdfs:labels

Schober schober at ebi.ac.uk
Wed Sep 13 13:46:45 PDT 2006

Hello Tania,
Hiding identifiers for owl classes with set lang attributes for
rdfs:labels at class level still does not work for owl-imported ontologies.
Here some screenshots illustrating my problem with classes from the
imported FuGO that have lang="en" set and which are not being displayed
by rdfs:label.
Have you already tried with the zipped ontology I sent? I would like to
see all classes in the hierarchy being displayed by rdfs:label,
regardless of lang set on class or on metatab level. Is it somehow possible?
Cheers, thanks, yours, Daniel.

Daniel Schober
Ontologist, FuGO-Project

The European Bioinformatics Institute   email:  schober at ebi.ac.uk
EMBL Outstation - Hinxton               direct: +44 (0)1223 494410
Wellcome Trust Genome Campus            fax: +44 (0)1223 494 468
Cambridge CB10 1SD, UK
Project page: www.ebi.ac.uk/microarray/Projects/tox-nutri/index.html
Personal Page: http://www.ebi.ac.uk/Information/Staff/person_maint.php?s_person_id=734
Room: A2-37