[protege-owl] Importing instances in an ontology

Timothy Redmond tredmond at
Thu Sep 14 16:11:46 PDT 2006

This is not currently a recommended approach.  But it is possible
that you can achieve you objective by adding a command of the form

If this works it will delete the NarrowFrameStore from the backing
stores.  The MergingNarrowFrameStore method is a static method that
finds the MergingNarrowFrameStore for a project.   This is very close
to where the data for the ontologies are provided.

But there  probably could be other problems at this point (cache's
still have reference to the old data).  Your mileage may vary.