[protege-owl] I don’t understand, did you...

Fatiha Latfi flatfi at gmail.com
Thu Sep 14 19:22:56 PDT 2006

Hi all,

I don't understand. I have two principal classes in my ontology. Person and
Deficiencies. When I wanted to create a property and wanted to fix the
domain in a subclass of Person, I did not see it… the class person was
invisible on the subclass browser but i see it in the OWLViz tree. The big
problem is... that it appears alone, it's not linked to owl:Thing. What
happened? I don't know. Fortunately, I had a backup.

Thanks.
Fatiha.