[protege-owl] someValuesFrom and allowable instances

dimitris bilidas dim83bil at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 15 03:20:40 PDT 2006

Hello all,

I have an Object Property P with domain the class C1 and range the class C2.
Then, I put a someValuesFrom restriction so that the instances of C1, for
the property P, must have some values from the class C3.

Now, when I'm going to add values to the property P for the instances of C1,
in the "Select Instance" panel, there are listed as allowable values only
the instances of C2 and not those of C3. Why does this happen? Any
explanation???

Thanks in advance and sorry if this has been asked before!