[protege-owl] I don’t understand, did you...

Tania Tudorache tudorache at stanford.edu
Fri Sep 15 10:26:06 PDT 2006

Faitha,

What I suppose that it happened, was that the owl:Thing was deleted from
the Necessary Conditions of your class. That is why it dissapears from
the class tree. It is still in the ontology, but it does not have the
parent set. There should be no "orphan" classes in the ontology.
Probably this was caused by some bug in one of the widgets. Let me know
if you can reproduce the bug, so that we can fix it.

Thanks,
Tania