[protege-owl] Hep with Sub-properties, super-properties and Protege API API

Tania Tudorache tudorache at stanford.edu
Fri Sep 15 10:40:48 PDT 2006

Mark,

If you want to get also the values of the subproperties, you have to
call the following method:

Collection getPropertyValues(RDFProperty property, boolean
includingSubproperties)

Javadoc:
http://protege.stanford.edu/download/prerelease_javadoc_owl/edu/stanford/smi/protegex/owl/model/RDFResource.html#getPropertyValues(edu.stanford.smi.protegex.owl.model.RDFProperty,%20boolean)

The simple getPropertyValues method returns only the direct values (the
ones asserted directly for that property).

Tania