[protege-owl] SWRL-Condition editor

Martin O'Connor martin.oconnor at stanford.edu
Fri Sep 15 11:05:58 PDT 2006

Are you using the very latest 3.2 beta? (Though, in this case, the version
probably will not matter since the editor part of the SWRLTab has been
fairly stable since early 2005.)

Which SWRL rules do not work for you? Do you have examples of rules that are
not saved successfully (with associated OWL ontology). Are you getting a
stack dump in the status window?

Martin