[protege-owl] can I run SWRL rules without JESS somehow?

Murray, William R William.R.Murray at boeing.com
Fri Sep 15 12:58:09 PDT 2006

Tim and Paul,

Yes, that's the problem. It's too expensive. Unless there is an earlier
version that works,

that is not covered by the licensing restrictions. If so please let me
know where I can get

a legal copy.

If they won't lower their price to something reasonable I'll just wait
for other implementations.

Thanks for the help, however.

Bill