[protege-owl] SWRL understanding question...

Gerhard Austaller gerhard73 at o2online.de
Sun Sep 17 07:05:35 PDT 2006

Hi

I have a question to swrl. Can I read a swrl rule like

if (expression) then (this evaluates to true)?

I am using SWRL at the moment to restrict value ranges. Eg. I have the
concept Man and OldMan and I define

Man(?x)  AND  age(?x, ?y)  AND swrlb:greaterThan(?y, 100)  IMPLIES
OldMan(?x)

Is this ok, in terms of modelling? Or should this be done in another
way?

Thx
Gerhard