[protege-owl] Refactor/Move resources to Namespace bug ?

Tania Tudorache tudorache at
Mon Sep 18 12:14:25 PDT 2006

Can you please be more specific about this bug? When and where does it
happen? In the ontology creation wizard, or in the Metadata tab, or
somewhere else?

If you give us more details, so that we can reproduce this, we will be
able to fix it.