[protege-owl] Refactor/Move resources to Namespace bug ?

Pekka Valta pekka.valta at kolumbus.fi
Mon Sep 18 12:50:27 PDT 2006

Hi Tania,
Easy to reproduce. Open an OWL ontology (e.g. pizza.owl). Pick
"Tools/Refactor/Move resources to Namespace" wizard. Within wizard put Type
of Entity=Classes, choose  Entities="Ice Cream" , Location (leave blank),
pick Prefix=e.g. from the drop-down list "daml". Now you notice that prefix
"daml" turns to red and Finish buttom is disabled.

Same result with Entity=properties and with prefixes predefinied through
Metadata tab.

Regards

Pekka