[protege-owl] My new plugin isn't showed

Massimo Coletti mailing.coletti at finnat.it
Wed Sep 20 01:33:40 PDT 2006

For anyone interested, I found the bug!

The problem was in the manifest file (as correctly suggested by Petros).
The line preceding the plugin name, was blank, but - for Protege - it
should be "empty", while it was filled with two blank characters.
Removing the blanks, and leaving only a CR, the problem was fixed.

Thanks again to Petros.

Massimo