[protege-owl] Protege Forms - Emulating Radio/check boxes

Tania Tudorache tudorache at stanford.edu
Thu Sep 21 09:10:55 PDT 2006

Bob,

Protege OWL  uses a combo-box component as part of the SingleLiteral and
MultiLiteral widget,  whenever the range of a datatype property is a
finite set of values. For example, if you create a datatype property
with the range String and you set the allowed values to "a","b" and "c",
then you will see a comobox to select "a","b" and "c" as value(s) for
this property in the form of an individual.

Protege does not have currently a checkbox widget, but this is
straightforward to implement. On our webpage
(http://protege.stanford.edu/doc/dev.html), we have documentation about
developing plugins.

Cheers,
Tania