[protege-owl] Some .jar missing in compiling ? (hello world example)

Olivier Dameron olivier.dameron at univ-rennes1.fr
Tue Sep 26 08:40:56 PDT 2006

On Tue, 26 Sep 2006 11:56:34 -0300, "Cleiton Reis"
<cperes.reis at gmail.com> wrote:

> But I would like to run my app as a stand alone application, not as a
> protege plugin ...

Then you should include the jar files in your classpath.
Either setup the classpath as an environment variable, or use the '-cp'
option when you invoke java (see 'java -help'). If you choose the
second option, writing a little script might be helpful.

Olivier