[protege-owl] XSLT template for OWL?

Matt Johnson mjohnson at accoona.com
Wed Sep 27 08:26:57 PDT 2006

Hi all,

I'm very new to Protege, and am trying to find a way to transform taxonomies
created using a vocabulary manager and encoded in XML into to OWL docs.  The
most straightforward way to do this would seem to be via the use of an XSLT doc.
 However, my proficiency with XSLT is limited, so before attempting to author
such a document myself from scratch, I have been searching (thus far without
success) for a template to crib off of.

Does anyone know of an XSLT doc designed for this purpose which I might use as a
model?  Or is there an alternative approach to moving XML-encoded data into OWL
for purposes of editing it in Protege?

Many thanks,

Matt Johnson
Taxonomy Analyst, Accoona Corp.