[protege-owl] load file owl with reference to other owl file

Lucas laecio at gmail.com
Tue Sep 26 20:45:55 PDT 2006

Hi All ,

I want to load an file that is an instance of one upper-ontology. The former
file use the line
xmlns:pr-owl="http://mason.gmu.edu/~pcosta/pr-owl/pr-owl.owl#" for load the
upper-ontology and use the prefix pr-owl to use the classes of the
upper-ontology. The problem is that I want to work off-line: I want to use
the file pr-owl.owl that I have in my computer. How I can to do this?

thanks