[protege-owl] load file owl with reference to other owl file

Lucas laecio at
Tue Sep 26 20:45:55 PDT 2006

Hi All ,
I want to load an file that is an instance of one upper-ontology. The former
file use the line
xmlns:pr-owl="" for load the
upper-ontology and use the prefix pr-owl to use the classes of the
upper-ontology. The problem is that I want to work off-line: I want to use
the file pr-owl.owl that I have in my computer. How I can to do this?
Sent from the Protege - OWL mailing list archive at