[protege-owl] OWLViz tab missing

Βάιος Παπαϊωάννου vaios at
Thu Sep 28 12:50:13 PDT 2006

Thnx for the quick reply !

Did I really miss that ? Probably due to approaching deadlines pressure.

I do get a DOT configuration error now, but I suppose I will find the cause really soon.

From: protege-owl-bounces at [mailto:protege-owl-bounces at] On Behalf Of Jennifer Vendetti
Sent: Thursday, September 28, 2006 10:24 PM
To: User support for the Protege-OWL editor
Subject: Re: [protege-owl] OWLViz tab missing

You need to enable the tab via Project | Configure.  This is detailed in our FAQ:

Βάιος Παπαϊωάννου wrote:

I am using protégé 3.1 full installation. OWLViz appears to load normally at the console window. OWLViz toolbar is nowhere to be found after I enter the environment.

There must be some workaround for this !

Any info welcome !

Vaios Papaioannou.

protege-owl mailing list
protege-owl at