Search Mailing List Archives
[protege-owl] Building a simple Ontology .... From Where to Begin ?
cperes.reis at gmail.com
Thu Sep 28 13:05:48 PDT 2006
I am starting to work with Protégé OWL-API, and getting involved in a
project of pervasive computing for my graduation degree, and I need to
do the following :
- Each node has a pair of sensors that will generate a info for
example ( Memory Amount, CPU Info etc ...).
- A Small ontology will be generated from each of this sensors.
- After a time period I will go to compose these some small
ontologies, in a single ontology of that whole node, that it will
represent the ontology of context of that node on that time.
So I need :
- Generate small ontologies (Eg. mem.owl, cpu.owl etc ....)
- Compose a single "big" ontology with these litle ontologies.
This is possible to do with protege-owl-api ?
>From where to begin ?
I am feeling a little confused consulting the JavaDoc documentation,
There are many class and methods and I don't know for where to
doesn't exists complete examples that beginners like me can use to
initiate the learning in the API...
Thanks in advance.
More information about the protege-owl