[protege-owl] protege with Jess ans SWRL Rules Tab

Holger Kampffmeyer holgyk at web.de
Fri Sep 29 14:33:05 PDT 2006

Dear protege list,

I am using Protege 3.2 beta and the jess.jar from Jess61p8. If I open
the Jess Tab I can trigger jess requests. So, the jess plugin seems to
load. However, If I open the SWRL Rules Tab and try to activate the Jess
Rules Engine there I get the error: Error loading Jess,  is Jess.jar in
the plugin dir?

Whats wrong there, is there any documentation for the SWRL Rules Tab
somewhere and how can I see the results of the rules I created using the
rule wizzard?

Thanx for your help,

Holger