[protege-owl] Bug Report: Export window in OWLViz does not open on JDK 1.6

Jennifer Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Fri Sep 29 17:18:25 PDT 2006

Holger,

Thank you for the detailed bug report.  This has been fixed, checked
into our Subversion repository, and will be available in the next beta
build.

Actually, I should clarify that this has been fixed only for OWLViz.
The Protege Script Console is maintained by Olivier Dameron, and I will
leave it up to him if he would like to address this.

Jennifer