[protege-owl] Query: Subclasses or Sibling

Ronald Cornet r.cornet at amc.uva.nl
Tue Apr 3 02:40:27 PDT 2007

> Agree?

Yes and no.
I agree it works the way you do it.
But I like to do it this way:
I instantiate "Pizza" (NOT RonaldPizza) and put cheese and tomato on it.
I want to ask the reasoner: what is the 'name' of this pizza, and get the answer "RonaldPizza".
As long as I don't make explicit that this instantiated Pizza only contains cheese and tomato, it will not be recognized as a RonaldPizza.

Agree?
Anyone knows a solution?

Ronald