[protege-owl] Query: Subclasses or Sibling

Ronald Cornet r.cornet at amc.uva.nl
Tue Apr 3 03:21:09 PDT 2007

> How do you put Cheese and Tomato on it? Do you create an
> instance of Cheese and an instance of Tomato and then say
>
> pizza hasTopping cheese1
> pizza hasTopping tomato1
>
> ?

Yes!

I agree that your representations below work.
But is there any way to do this in protégé?
If I create an instance of pizza, I get the frames for ingredients (and base), but these are only suitable for specifying:
> pizza1 hasTopping cheese1
> pizza1 hasTopping tomato1

I wouldn't know how to specify the other parts of your statements.

Regards, Ronald