[protege-owl] Query: Subclasses or Sibling

Thomas Russ tar at ISI.EDU
Tue Apr 3 09:11:01 PDT 2007

On Apr 3, 2007, at 8:50 AM, Thomas Russ wrote:

> As far as I know, there isn't any construct that lets you directly
> express number constraints on individuals.  The only method I can
> think of involves creating a class with the number restrictions and
> making the individual in question a member of that class.

Following up on my own message...

I will note that Matthew Horridge points out the possibility
of using anonymous classes as type restrictions in OWL, which
gives one this possibility in a fairly compact and reasonable
manner.

I had overlooked that possibility.