[protege-owl] Problems Importing Ontology

Timothy Redmond tredmond at
Tue Apr 3 11:26:54 PDT 2007

Hi Rishi,

Your question is incomplete - it is not clear what you did to get
there.  Did you use the Protege API and somehow manage to get a Jena

If you are using Jena I think that you should try a different group
(  Don't get me wrong - I
like Jena.  I have used it before and it is a wonderful tool.  But if
this is a Jena question you are more likely to get good help on a
Jena forum.

Also I suspect that your problem is that the web page  http://owl- doesn't exist.  You need to
point Jena to the right place.  Something like the Protege OWL
repository mechanism.  There is probably a Jena faq about this.