[protege-owl] problem using rdfList widget

Timothy Redmond tredmond at
Thu Apr 5 16:23:19 PDT 2007

Yes - this looks like a valid bug report (http://smi-  Thanks much.

It is hard to avoid asking if you are sure you want to be doing
this.  I know that there is an issue with SWRL but rdf:List takes you
into OWL full.  It seems like this is not a good reason to go to OWL
full because you could simply construct a true OWL variant of a list