[protege-owl] Bayesian logic implementations of OWL

Doug Holmes dholmes at
Fri Apr 6 14:09:27 PDT 2007

Hi Trina,
	About a week ago, there was a nice discussion of this topic on the
Ontolog forum; Protégé was one of the featured editors.  PR-OWl was
discussed in some detail. The notes [and slides] from the
presentations are at: