[protege-owl] SWRL support

Martin O'Connor martin.oconnor at stanford.edu
Tue Apr 10 15:21:38 PDT 2007

SWRL rules are not necessarily independent of each other - a rule could
make assertions that are used by other rules, for example. Hence, all
rules in an ontology are executed.

If you are using the SWRLQueryTab: again all the rules are executed,
but, if the selected rule contains query built-ins and generates a
result, the results for that rule are displayed:

http://protege.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?SWRLQueryTab#nid8AS

If the selected rule does not contain query built-ins and generate a
result, you will get the message that you report.

Martin