[protege-owl] Best way to define sameAs - with OWL DL

Arshan arshan_v at yahoo.co.in
Tue Apr 10 22:40:49 PDT 2007

Hi

I'd be grateful if someone could explain what is the best way I can follow to
implement the fact that two classes are the same ?

For example class football = class soccer ?

As I have understood, the sameAs should do the job but it is part of OWL Full
and can't be used by pellet.

I looked at the archives and came across the thread "synonym and ... - from
2006" but I wonder if someone could recommend a way more updated?

So when I query for football instances, I could also retrieve the instances of
soccer?

Thank you in advance
Arshan