[protege-owl] help requested for loading OWL ontology

Timothy Redmond tredmond at
Thu Apr 12 09:54:48 PDT 2007

If you validate this ontology you will find that it has several
problems.  Try the web site

This ontology is more complicated than a previous ontology where I
provided some detailed information on the problems.  But here is an
easy problem that appears in the list of problems:

> Untyped Class:

If you look in the owl file you will find that Person is not
declared.  When I look  at the context this looks relatively minor.
But there are other errors that I haven't tracked down yet which look
more serious:

> used as Class and Individual

I will look at this a little more.